Thursday, January 15, 2009

Think shes really sweet think that

US rapper 50 Cent, Backstreet Boy and Fall Out Boy will all perform on the final edition of MTVs Total Request Live, its been announced. I think shes really sweet, and I think that hes really cute, too. GENERAL Chris Brown, the British military commander in Northern Ireland, is evidently a better politician than most of the local variety. The lovey-dovey duo hit singer-songwriter Ray LaMontagnes concert last night at the Wiltern Theater in Lo Angele. Thats when, looking for something new to me to watch during the days since I was working from home, I decided to give CBSs Ghost Whisperer a try. Even that was a scaled-back version of an earlier proposal to house all Hong Kongs prisoners in one Hei Ling Chau complex at an estimated cost of HK$28 billion, on a 120-hectare site equivalent in size to four Victoria Parks, much of it reclaimed.

No comments: